Eros Cream and Spray Introduction
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem in young men, affecting 25-40% of men.
It can be caused by depression, stress, financial worries, unrealistic expectations about performance, or an overall lack of confidence.
EROS Delay Cream and Spray is an approved quality product that is especially formulated to delay climax for men, prolonging sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking.
Pharmacodynamics of EROS Cream & Spray:
- The active ingredient is lignocaine (10% w/v in Spray; 5% w/w in cream). Lignocaine is a local anaesthetic, reducing over-sensitivity of the penis. Lignocaine acts by preventing or diminishing the conduction of nerve impulses near to the site of application. The dosage is sufficiently low that it limits the anaesthetic effect to the area of application and reduces the likelihood of transfer to the partner.
- The time the product takes to work depends on the quantity applied; if the foreskin is present or not, and person to person variability. EROS® is highly effective and a slight numbness should normally be felt in 5-10 minutes.
- The duration of action of the product depends on the quantity applied; person to person variability and product loss during lovemaking. The duration of action is normally no longer than 40 minutes.
Adverse effects and drug interactions with EROS:
- EROS products have an excellent safety profile as they are applied topically and topical absorption is minimal.
- There should not be any pain associated with use of the product: if pain persists, you may be sensitive to one of the ingredients or the area may be damaged due to trauma or infection.
- Hypersensitivity reactions are very rare with EROS products. Many young men use EROS with no adverse effects at all.
Doses and application methods:
- SPRAY. Apply two or more measured sprays as required to the head of the penis shortly before intercourse. Do not exceed six sprays per application.
- CREAM. Apply in a thin layer to the head of the penis shortly before intercourse. As a rule, use about 1cm of cream as extruded from the tube, rub over the head of the penis and wait until slight numbness is felt.
Doses and application methods (Continued):
- In each case, experience will decide the exact dosage and time interval required to suit individual requirements. Best results will be with a small dose and waiting for a few minutes longer before lovemaking.
EROS Cream and Spray should not be used more than 4 times in a 24 hour period.
Both products contain an emollient base, are non-toxic and will not harm rubber. A condom should always be used: correct use of a condom will prevent transmission of the active to the partner. Do not use if the skin of the penis is cracked or damaged, as most local anaesthetics are readily absorbed through broken skin. For external use only and for vaginal intercourse only.